Convert XM to SIRIUS

Share Button

Looking for ways to convert you XM vehicle to SIRIUS?

We offer several solutions to Convert XM To Sirius in many cars like:

More options available at TSS-Radio.com or call us at 312-846-6606

Share Button

13 Responses to “Convert XM to SIRIUS”

1. Tony Cassisi says:

i have a cadillac sts4, it comes with a bose system with navigation. how do i go about getting rid of xm, & installing sirius. circuit city said that i need an extra antenna. I have a plug and play with lifetime sub. I heard that all u need to do is change the brain, please HELP MY CELL 917 642 4405

2. billy hardee says:

Do you, by any chance, have aconverter for an 07 Suzuki grand vitara xm to sirius? Any guidance will be apreciated. Thanks, B Hardee

3. Josh says:

No Suzuki as of right now. Here is a list of what we can convert:
    Honda
    Acura
    Toyota
    Lexus
    Scion
    GM Brands
    Select Land Rover, BMW, and Mini Cooper
    And Delphi
    If you have any questions about your converting your car feel free to email me at Josh@tss-radio.com
    Thanks

4. Paul says:

I have a new 2009 Honda Accord which comes with XM. How difficult is this to convert to Sirius

5. Gary says:

I am purchasing a new 2009 Pontiac G8. Although it’s a GM product, it’s imported from Australia with a (factory) Blaupunkt stereo already set up to receive XM. Can I get Sirius with some sort of converter like the GM1? Will it work with the Blaupunkt head unit?

6. James Massey says:

I have purchaseed a 2009 Hyundai sonata with a stock XM radio in it. Is there a way to convert it to a Sirius radio?

7. Marvin Yetter says:

I have a 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe with XM radio and would like to convert the factory installed radio to Sirius. Can this be done?

8. Josh says:

Marvin,
    There is no kit available to convert Hyundai to SIRIUS. It doesn’t look like one is going to be available in the near future. Sorry it’s probably not the answer you were looking for.

Let me know if you have any more questions. And Thanks for reading!

9. John Smith says:

I have a 2007 Ford 500 with a Sirius radio and I also have a car with a xm radio and a portable xm radio. Sirius will not cut me a deal on sirius rate so I am looking for a way to convert the sirius radio over to a xm radio. Can this be done?

10. Josh says:

There are SIRIUS to XM converters available on the market, a google internet search would probably be the best way to find out. Search “ford xm tuner” or “ford xm conversion”. Let me know if you do not find anything, we do not carry any sirius to xm converters unfortunately

11. janel says:

I just bought an 2008 Acura w/ navigation. I want to convert the XM to Sirius. Is this possible on models w/ the navi package?

12. Dee says:

any idea if there’s anything out there yet for Nissan? Just bought a 2009 Rogue with built in XM but I have a life time subscription to Sirius. Would love to find a way to transfer my subscription!