Hot Times in the City

Share Button

There are two products that TSS-Radio carries that you may not be aware of but I really think you’ll like. One is the Stiletto 2 Armband and Case, which TSS-Radio had specially made. The other is the Sony Portable Travel Speaker.

If there is one thing that Chicagoans do really well, it’s complain about the weather. 75% of the year, it’s subzero and we all fear that our faces will freeze off. The other 25% of the year is spent in the humid seventh circle. The north-side of Chicago is currently residing in that 25% so our manager, Harper, decided to go for a jog… with his Stiletto 2.

Harper was able to comfortably jog the 400-degree streets of Chicago using the Stiletto 2 Armband and Case. The cool part of the product is that it’s made of neoprene, so you can strap it to your arm and not have to worry about your Stiletto 2 getting damaged if the strap gets wet!. The Stiletto 2 Armband and Case basically protects your Stiletto 2 from sweat, from rain and from the sun. It also holds the receiver away from your body so you can use earbuds.

There is also an Armband and Case for the XMp3!

The product I’m really into these days is the Sony Portable Travel Speaker. I just moved from one apartment to another and one of the first things to get packed was my home stereo.  So, I got one of the Sony Portable Travel Speakers so I could still rock out while packing up, moving my stuff, and then the subsequent five hours of cleaning. The next day, I brought my Sony Portable Travel Speaker out to the back deck with me so my friends and I could listen to Sirius XM Alt Nation while grilling out with friends who I had kinda sorta forced into helping me move… But you’ve already read that blog ;)

:) Karen

Share Button

Leave a Reply