New SIRIUS In-Dash Kits

Share Button

TSS-Radio has a large selection of In-Dash SIRIUS Kits, but we had added even more kits to our inventory! Covering more vehicles and more years than ever before.

We are always adding kits and interfaces to supplement our inventory. If you do not see your vehicle listed please feel free to comment below and I can help either-find a solution or give you a development status on the conversion kit you desire.

Having In-Dash SIRIUS is great, however some vehicles cannot have SIRIUS integrated into their radio. In these cases there is several different solutions TSS-Radio offers to help.

For Cars not listed or not compatible:

The New Universal SiriusConnect Controller System is a great way to put semi-integrated SIRIUS Radio into any radio that can display text on its screen. This is a great way to achieve a OEM look and still have SIRIUS.

Dock and Play SIRIUS Radios

These units can be mounted in several different places on your vehicle’s dash and have a large selection of various features depending on model. A great solution if you plan on bringing SIRIUS into your home, just add a compatible SIRIUS Boombox.

Here is a brief list of all the vehicle makes we now have SIRIUS In-Dash Kits for:

Select your Make vehicle below:

Share Button

Comments

1. Maurice Walker says

I have a 2002 Saab 95 Aero and I see the Saab is listed on your New In-Dash Kits.
    Was wondering if that covers my model year?
    If not, do you have another solution for a in dash look or hide away, etc…

Maurice

• says

Hey Maurice, We do not have any kits that would put in dash SIRIUS in a 2002 Saab 95 Aero, however we do offer a few kits that are a hide-away, semi in-dash. The FM-SC1 and SCC1 package would be the best bet for your situation. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

2. Bill Watson says

TSS: My wife has a 2006 Volvo S-60, and I need an in-dash unit for this vehicle. If not available, I’d like to have some other way of hiding the unit, yet affording her ease of access. We have not yet purchased a Sirius radio yet, waiting to hear about in-dash unit availability. I’d also be open to learning about other solutions you recommend.
    Thank you. Bill Watson

• says

Hey Bill, We do not have any Sirius In Dash kits for a 2006 Volvo S-60. You may be able to get the dealer to install an OEM SIRIUS kit that would play through the stereo, if they have them available. The best thing I would have to offer in this situation is the FM-SC1 and SCC1 Package. It is a great way to have semi-integrated SIRIUS. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the comment!

3. Tim Rosenquist says

Hello,
    I have a 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara with the OEM Clarion built CLCC07 head unit. This unit is capable of XM radio, any chance the CLASCC1 kit will work with this head unit? The CeNet works fine with the Clarion CCA-iPOD I installed. What are my other options?
    Thanks,
    Tim

• says

Hey Tim, That is interesting. I have never heard of a branded OEM stereo working with their native data communication language (CeNet). But if that iPod adapter works-I would say you have a better than average chance of being able to use the CLASCC1, usually you always have to go with a kit built for the Make/Model/Year and not the branded name(Clarion). I am also going to look into this a little more to see if I can find more information about that.