No More Static and No More using the Cigarette lighter: See HERE

Share Button

You do not have to use the static filled FM transmitter anymore or the cigarette lighter adapter, all you need is………..

XM5

The XM5 will allow you to connect your 5v Sirius Satellite Radio and hardwire the audio into your car stereo. Basically plug something into your car stereo and you will get a clean looking setup and have a quality audio sound with no static at all!

If you are not familiar with Aux Input devices they work like this:

Be sure to check the compatibility list first to make sure your car is capable of using these units or just shoot us an email and I can help.

Pull the car stereo out, this is easier on some cars and harder on others. I can help you do this via email or over the phone.

Plug the XM5 into the Car stereo, some cars may need a power source to wired into a 12v line, which again I can help you do that as well.

Replace the car stereo and run the power and audio cable to the SIRIUS Radio dock and Whammy! You’re done.

This works on all 5v Sirius Radios

Most installs only take 1-1 1/2 hours of time and few tools.

Basically, Buy these units with confidence that you will receive support from the TSS-Radio Staff.  We can provide step by step instruction and award winning customer service and support. We are here before, during and after the sale to make sure you get the most out of your setup. We love this stuff and we know you do too.

This is a basic rundown of a standard install. If you need further explanation tailored to your specific vehicle just click below:

Email sales@tss-radio.com

Share Button

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “No More Static and No More using the Cigarette lighter: See HERE”

1. Rob Bruch says:

Hey there,
    I have an ’04 F-150 i would like to install a Starmate from my truck I traded in–I have an Aux. option on the radio but not sure where to connect. I also need everything to install this as I left everything but radio in old truck.
    Regards–Rob

2. Rob Lowe says:

I had the old sportster replayand the fm transmitter was great, but blowed up on me so I just bought the new sportster and the peice of crap is on my dash 10 in. away from radio and tons of static. It came with some sort of additional fm trans. wire barely helps, if some one drive by me with in 50 feet with a sirius totally over powers mine any suggestions. plus I own a drywall comp. so I normally park close to the house and use my regular fm radio to pick up my sirius, so what ever solution you have try to keep that in mind. thanks alot, need help as soon as possible.

3. denise delaney says:

I have a new stratus 5 and all stations i pick have a alot of static. What do i need to do

4. Open 2 it says:

It seems that Sirius XM Satellite is in a holding pattern when it comes to its stock price now. Any thoughs on what news we can look forward to in 2009?

5. Brad says:

Looking to see about direct connecting a Sporster 5 into a 2004 Acura MDX with Factory Nav/Rear DVD and CD-Changer.
    Would there be an open AUX port in the back of the head unit?

6. Randy Parks says:

Can this be done w/big trucks ?? , if so we drive a 2009 Freightliner Columbia . We’re using the FM adapter now but not that impressed with it’s performance were getting . When nearing medium to large sized city’s we’ll start hearing interfearance from thier local stations , so we’ll have to search for a non-broadcast station while driving through moderate to heavy commute traffic in order to finish listening to the end of a program we were able to follow along since it started earlier in the day . I am about to give up on a way to listen to my show from town to town , let alone state to state or coast to coast !! , w/o messing with the FM ON and off through out America’s Heartlands . Pease Help . We’re spoiled w/our Sirius programs to the point we’ll cry (waah !) when we have to find a good station to here the rest of our show !! . If theres a better way , by all means send it us a shout , again , we’ve come a long long way w/technology as we know it today . Lets not let something thats improved the quality of my drive time and whine cause it dosen’t work everywhere all the time . You’ve helped the miles click away on every load this Big truck pulls . Thanks , Randy , Anywhere USA .

• Josh says:

If you use the FM Direct Adapter you would not get any Bleed in static from outside radio stations, only getting SIRIUS. Basically the FM Direct adapter would keep you on the same FM station and you would never have to switch stations. If you already have the FM Direct Adapter check you installation to make sure your connections are secure, because it sounds like if you do have one it might be defective or not connected. Let me know, Thanks for the Comment!