Avoid those unsightly cables hanging around your dash.
Add a Bluetooth connection for streaming your iPhone audio to any radio with aux audio input or FM tuner. The ISFM22 is designed to connect to any radio with an Aux input via the stereo RCA connectors, or any FM radio via the standard antenna connectors. This provides a method to stream audio wirelessly into the vehicle’s sound system. Add a high audio quality audio input without any visible wires in the vehicle.
- RCA audio output for radios equipped with auxiliary audio input
- Standard antenna connectors for connection to any radio
- Provides an audio connection solution with factory-like appearance
- Auto-reconnect when entering vehicle
- Three selectable FM broadcast frequencies without application
- Full band FM broadcast selection via iOS application
- Compatible with standard and amplified antenna systems
NOTE: Some vehicles may require an additional antenna adapter please check here to check for your vehicle.
- iPod Touch (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th generations)
- iPhone (2G/3G/3GS/4G/4S/5)
- iPad (1/2/3/4)
- iPad mini
May be compatible with other smartphones with bluetooth capibility. Please call for information.