The iSimple GateWay™ directly connects your iPod to your radio allowing you to browse your music, by Artist, Album, Genre, and Playlist from the radio controls. This direct connection eliminates the need for noisy FM modulated solutions and also keeps the iPods internal battery charged. The iSimple GateWay™ can also be expanded with an SCC1or SXV200V1 Satellite Radio tuner (sold seperately) or with the iSimple BluStream Bluetooth Interface (Select Vehicles). The iSimple GateWay™ allows connection of any two devices at once: iPod cable, AUX cable, SCC1 or SXV200V1 Satellite Tuner (sold seperately), HD Radio Tuner (sold seperately) or Bluetooth module.
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Aftermarket Satellite Radio support requires the purchase of the ISSR11 & an SCC1 tuner (both sold separately)
- Radio must have an "XM" button to be compatible (except Civic, see below)
Vehicle Specific Honda/Acura Notes
- 2006 & Up Honda Civic: Not compatible with DX or LX trim.
- Civic radio can have an "XM/AUX" button or just an "AUX" button to be compatible
- 2008+ Acura TL & MDX equipped with XM Nav-Traffic use the PGHHD2C harness