This is a direct replacement for the SIRIUS and XM PowerConnect™ Vehicle Power Adapters. Paired with the PowerConnect™ Vehicle Dock it allows you to wirelessly transmit via FM with great results as well as power your radio.
Works with the Following PowerConnect Vehicle Cradles Only
- XM PowerConnect Vehicle Dock XDPIV1, XDPIV2
- Sirius PowerConnect Vehicle Dock SDPIV1
- XM XMP3i (PowerConnect) Vehicle Dock XAPV2
- SiriusXM Lynx Vehicle Dock SXiV1
IMPORTANT: It is crucial to confirm compatibility with your dock. This Power Adapter ONLY works in conjunction with Red Color Coded Docks/Cradles. If you are looking for a standard 5 Volt Cigarette Lighter for Non Color Coded Docks you need the Sirius 5 Volt Vehicle Power Adapter for the XM 5 Volt Vehicle Power Adapter
|Example of PowerConnect Dock||Tip of PowerConnect Adapter|
PowerConnect™ is a method of connecting your radio to your car stereo's FM Radio. Put simply, PowerConnect™ cigarette lighter adapters send an FM signal to your car stereo rather than through the air.
- Input: DC 9-16V
Output: DC 5V / 1.5A
- Cable Length 4'6"
Alternate Product Options
- To Power a PowerConnect Cradle in your home use the PCAC PowerConnect Home Adapter
- If your Satellite Radio's audio is connected via an Aux Cable or FM Direct Adapter consider the 5 Volt Coiled PowerConnect Adapter (only power no audio)
- If you prefer to Hardwire your Satellite Radio and eliminate using Power through the Cigarette Lighter Adapter use the Hardwire Power Kit
- If your vehicle has a USB Slot and your Satellite Radio's audio is connected via an Aux Cable or FM Direct Adapter consider the USB to 5V PowerConnect Cable
Having trouble finding the right part for your radio? CLICK HERE to use our accessories finder.