This is an open box item. May have minor scuffs but is guaranteed to work before leaving our warehouse. Radio receiver sold separately.
Check compatibility. Works only with select Sirius Radios.
This multi-functional media dock from Directed Electronics features the most versatile, amplified dock with a patented NXT stereo sound panel. It can handle any Universal Plug and Play SIRIUS radio via simple interchangeable cradles. The Soloist delivers 20 watts of clear, dynamic sound from simply plugging in your SIRIUS Satellite Radio. The Soloist will allow you to enjoy your favorite SIRIUS programming in your home or office. The Soloist will require the Stiletto 2 Cradle Kit when using the Stiletto 2.*
- Docks up to seven different SIRIUS radios via simple, interchangeable inserts (includes all cradles and adapter sleeves)
- Patented NXT flat panel technology provides rich, dynamic sound
- Customizable equalization and DBBS Dynamic Bass Boost
- New SIRIUS Universal Dock allows it to be compatible with all Universal SIRIUS Plug and Play Radios (those that come packaged with the SUPV1 kits and the SL line of Portables)
- Built-In alarm clock and snooze button
- Front panel AUX IN and headphone jacks
- Rear panel AUX IN and AUX OUT jacks for connecting to A/V system or computer
- Rear panel USB jack supports SIRIUS Stiletto family of products
- Sound Dock
- Weatherproof indoor/outdoor antenna
- SIRIUS Universal dock
- Cradle Adapter Sleeves
- iPod-compatible cradle
- AC adapter
- USB Port for easy transfer of songs
Compatible SIRIUS Satellite Radios
The radios listed below are compatible with the Soloist Universal Sound System.
Stratus SV3TK1 Stratus 4 SV4TK1 Stratus 5 SV5TK1
Starmate 3 ST3TK1 Starmate 4 ST4TK1 Starmate 5 ST5TK1
Sportster 3 SP3TK1 Sportster 4 SP4TK1 Sportster 5 SP5TK1
Stiletto 10 SL10PK1 Stiletto 100 SL100PK1 Stiletto 2 SL2PK1**
*NOTE: The Soloist Stiletto 2 Cradle Kit has been discontinued. However, you can still use the Stiletto 2 on the Soloist with caution. The radio will fit onto the Soloist but will not be as secure as when used with the Cradle Kit.