Satellite Radio Accessories
- Bluetooth Accessories
Open Box and Refurbished Gear
- Quantity Discounts
Some vehicles require an additional antenna adapter. Check to see if your vehicle requires one HERE.
This FM Direct Adapter allows you to feed the signal from your SIRIUS or XM radio directly into your car radio, eliminating the outside static and interference you sometimes experience when using a wireless FM connection. You still use your FM radio to hear Satellite Radio, but the direct connection eliminates the need to find an unused FM station and provides better performance. You can still hear your local AM or FM stations when your Sirius or XM radio is turned off. Works with almost every Sirius and SiriusXM Docking station and many of the newer XM Docking Stations. Just check to see if your Car Docking Station has an "FM Out" port to ensure compatibility.
Note: This antenna adapter is considered "open box or used status" It may have a few scuffs or the wires may not be perfectly coiled, but it's guaranteed to work once it leaves our warehouse.
1. Remove the car radio from dashboard to gain access to the Antenna Jack.
2. Connect the 2.5mm male stereo cable to the Satellite Radio "FM Out" connection on the vehicle dock.
3. Remove the FM antenna from the back of the car radio.
4. Insert the FM antenna into the FM Direct Adapter female connector.
5. Insert the male end of the Direct Wire Adapter's FM Antenna connecter into the back of the car radio.*
6. Replace your car radio in the dashboard.
7. Make certain your Satellite Radio and your car radio are tuned to the same channel. Ideal FM Frequency can be found here.
8. Enjoy great SIRIUSXM programming free from static and interference.
Having trouble finding the right part for your radio? CLICK HERE to use our accessories finder.